1. Data Controller
2. Collection and Use of Personal Data
2.1. We collect and use your personal data to provide and improve our products and services, and to comply with our legal obligations. We may collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and shipping address;
- Payment information, such as your credit card or PayPal details;
- Purchase history and preferences;
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, and device information;
- Marketing preferences and communication preferences.
2.2. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfil your orders for our products and services;
- To communicate with you about your orders, payments, and shipping;
- To provide customer support and respond to your inquiries and requests;
- To personalize your experience on our website and recommend products and services that may interest you;
- To conduct marketing and promotional activities, such as sending you newsletters and offers;
- To improve our website and products and services;
- To comply with our legal obligations and protect our rights and interests.
2.3. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
3. Legal Basis for Processing
3.1. We will only process your personal data if we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal bases for processing your personal data may include:
- Your consent, which we will obtain before collecting and processing your personal data;
- The performance of a contract between us, such as fulfilling your orders for our products and services;
- Our legitimate interests, such as improving our website and products and services, conducting marketing activities, and protecting our rights and interests;
- Compliance with our legal obligations, such as tax and accounting requirements;
4. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data.
4.1. We may share your personal data with third-party service providers who process your personal data on our behalf, such as payment processors, shipping companies, or marketing providers. We ensure that these service providers are GDPR compliant and have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal data.
4.2. We may also share your personal data with government authorities or law enforcement agencies if we are required to do so by law or in response to a legal request.
5. Your Rights
5.1. You have the following rights in relation to your personal data under the GDPR:
- The right of access to your data;
- The right to rectification of your data;
- The right to the erasure of your data.
6. How to contact Naoi
6.1. By sending us a letter
14 THE AVENUE
6.2. By sending us an email at email@example.com